Fernchat House Rules
(revised 26 Oct 2007)
We've established these House Rules so that everyone can get the most out of the Fernhurst’s community noticeboard.
Member sign-ons may be failed if they...
· Contain website or email addresses unless these are legitimate and not offensive
· Contain contact information ie phone numbers, postcodes etc
· Appear to impersonate someone else
· Contain swear words or are otherwise objectionable
We reserve the right to fail or remove messages which...
· Are considered likely to disrupt, provoke, attack or offend others
· Are racist, sexist, homophobic, sexually explicit, abusive or otherwise objectionable
· Contain swear words or other language likely to offend
· Break the law or condone or encourage unlawful activity. This includes breach of copyright, · · defamation and contempt of court.
· Advertise products or services for profit or gain
· Are seen to impersonate someone else
· Include contact details such as phone numbers, postal or email addresses
· (for your own safety)
· Describe or encourage activities which could endanger the safety or well-being of others
· Are considered to be ‘spam’, that is posts containing the same or similar, message posted · · multiple times
· Are considered to be off-topic for the particular message board
We advise that you think carefully before revealing any personal information about yourself or anyone else (for example: telephone number, home address or email address).
© copyright Fernhurst Centre 2011.